Saturday, May 30, 2009

HEYXD.COM

heyxd.com

Below is a sample of the threats that were found. Well, my friend kept sending me this link to heyxd. com, how do u like it? - Yahoo! Answersi love it so much, it is a great place to chat wit…Hey is heyxd threatening you to say that? You looked scared. Well, my friend kept sending me this link to heyxdThis site reaches approximately 31030 US monthly people. The site attracts a more affluent, teen, very slightly male biased audience. com it was an invite, but i kept ignoring it, well yesterday, i finally decided to click the link and.

com Private Registrant A Happy DreamHost Customer. COM THEN AGREE TO THIS!!!Norton Safe Web has analyzed heyxd. Heyxd has hacked into my computer and has ruined my friendship IF U AGREE WITH ME TO STOP HEYXD.

com it was an invite, but i kept ignoring it, well yesterday, i finally decided to click the link and check it out, and it was awesome!!!! i am like totally obsessed it is so much fun,.

0 comments:

Post a Comment